This provides a package which presents the CVS contents as mountable file system. It allows to view the versioned files as like they were ordinary files on a disk. There is also a possibility to check in/out some files for editing.pdumpfsの方が便利だとは思うけどメモ。
We can do so much better
The internet should eliminate exploitation of musicians, not perpetuate it.
Here's one way to get fans cheaper music and musicians more money:
- Bands sign-up with Apple, but put mp3s on their own website.
- iTunes displays songs and albums just like it does now.
- Songs cost 50 cents, albums cost 3 dollars, previews are free.
- Songs download directly from the bands' website.
- Like ebay, Apple takes a 3% commission for connecting the buyer and seller.
- Musicians keep the rest: 3 times what they now get from iTunes or a CD.
- The listener pays half, the band’s take triples.
コンピュータープログラムに関する特許は、言論の自由を侵害するとして反対している。Phillip Salin が1991年7月15日にPatent and Trademark Officeへ宛てた手紙。/.より。